- 2 frozen ready-made deep-dish pie shells
- 4-8 extra large eggs (depending on how full you want the pie crusts)
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- ½ pound of bacon, cooked until lightly crisp, drained on a paper towel and coarsely chopped
- 6 asparagus spears, ends removed, chopped into 1” pieces and sautéed until al dente
- ¼ cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Beat eggs vigorously to combine. Add salt and mix in heavy cream. Evenly distribute the bacon, asparagus and cheese between (are we making two quiches? Not sure what “between the two pie shells” means) the two pie shells, then slowly spoon the egg and heavy cream mixture on top. Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until the quiche are firm and their tops golden.