- ⅔ pound skinless chicken breasts or thighs cut into 2 inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon Lebanese Seven Spices
- Juice of half a lemon
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons malt or red wine vinegar
- 5 cloves of garlic, peeled
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon red wine vinegar
In a bowl, mix lemon juice, water, and vinegar. Add chicken, cover, and refrigerate overnight Just before grilling, add the Lebanese Seven Spice seasoning to the chicken. Place chicken on skewers and grill until golden and cooked through. Serve with garlic sauce.
To make the sauce:
Chop the garlic in a food processor or blender, slowly drizzling ½ cup of olive oil as it blends to make a thin paste. Add ½ teaspoon each of lemon juice and red wine vinegar at the last minute of processing.