Cleveland Eats is a local chef-driven culinary festival on Saturday September 15, from noon to 10pm held on Mall B in downtown Cleveland, featuring the best of Cleveland’s culinary scene, along with craft beverages and musical entertainment and will benefit growth and scholarship funding for Hospitality Management programs at Cuyahoga Community College.
Local chefs from many of your favorite restaurants have come together to help design this celebration of Cleveland and your 4 VIP tickets valued at $200 give you access to it all, including:
- Access to small plates for purchase from more than 30 of Cleveland’s top chefs and restaurateurs
- Live music from the main stage all day
- Culinary demonstrations from the Chefs’ Council
- Cleveland Culinary Marketplace
- Access to the VIP Tent both Friday and Saturday
- Access to private bar for beverage purchases
- Additional seating
- VIP-only restrooms
- Prime viewing area to the stage
- Complimentary food samplings throughout the day by Tri-C Hospitality Management students
Sign up today for your chance to win!