3 servings as side dish
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/4 pound pork, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3–1/2 ounce rice bran oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallots, sliced
- 1/2 pound long beans, chopped into bite-sized pieces
Blanche the long beans by bringing water to a boil and placing beans in for 2 minutes. Then remove and submerge in ice water. Remove from ice bath and pat dry with paper towel.
Combine soy and oyster sauces and let pork marinate in the mixture for up to 1 hour. Heat oil in pan over medium- high heat, add pork and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, and shallots and cook for 1 more minute. Then add long beans and stir fry for 1 more minute. Serve immediately.