Makes one pitcher
This is a perfect party-pleasing beer spritzer recipe for your Oktoberfest.
- 4 bottles raspberry beer (Thirsty Dog’s Raspberry Ale or Ratsberry Plague Porter), chilled
- ½ cup Pink Limoncello (or Limoncello)
- 1 large lemon, sliced in rounds
- 1 pint raspberries, reserve ½. for garnish
- 8 sprigs basil, reserve ½. for garnish
- soda water (optional)
In large pitcher, mix the raspberry beer, Pink Limoncello, lemon, ½ pint raspberries, and 4 sprigs basil. Stir vigorously to bruise basil. Taste and adjust to desired sweetness by adding soda water.
Serve over ice and garnish with remaining sprigs of basil and raspberries.