- 1 boneless leg of lamb, still in webbing
- 6 large fresh rosemary sprigs
- 8 ounces Minerva Dairy Garlic Herb Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sea salt (plus an additional teaspoon for the potatoes)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (plus an additional teaspoon for the potatoes)
- 1½ pounds baby red, white, and purple potatoes
- ¼ cup dry red wine
Preheat oven to 450°. Salt and pepper the lamb. Using the webbing, weave the rosemary sprigs into the lamb—2 on top, 2 on the bottom, and 1 on each side. In a bag, mix potatoes and 2 ounces of the melted butter, plus sea salt, and black pepper. Place the lamb on a rack in a roasting pan. Place the potatoes under the rack. Pour the red wine and ½ of the remaining garlic herb butter over the lamb. Cook, tented with aluminum foil, for 45–50 minutes. Remove the lamb, and pour remaining butter over lamb. Place back in the oven, shaking the roasting pan to move potatoes in the juices, uncovered, until an internal temperature of 135° is reached. Let rest for 10–15 minutes. Remove webbing and slice.