- ¼ head of cabbage, shredded
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ pound of long beans
- ⅓–½ ounce rice bran oil
- ½ pound yellow noodles, already cooked per package instructions
- 1 tablespoon ginger, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallots, sliced
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chicken-flavored broth mix
- Salt, to taste
- Sriracha, to taste
Blanche the cabbage, red peppers, and long beans by bringing water to a boil and placing beans in for 2 minutes. Then remove and submerge in ice water. Remove from ice bath and pat dry with paper towel.
Over medium heat, add oil and noodles to large pan with 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, and chicken-flavored broth mix. After 1 minute, add 1 more tablespoon oyster sauce and toss to coat.
Add cabbage, peppers, and long beans, and 1 final tablespoon of oyster sauce. Remove from heat and add salt and sriracha to taste. Serve immediately.